Call for Gallery/Production Interns this Fall!
9月 17, 2017
Responsibilities include assisting in exhibition setup, public education programmes and special events including the Annual Fundraising Auction, opening receptions, weekend gallery sitting, supporting general office administration and other ad-hoc operational tasks.
• Part time - depends on availability
• Full time - Mon-Fri, 12:00-7:00pm (may, on occasion, include weekends)
• High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a must.
• Experienced in exhibition production and/or working in related positions in the field of contemporary art.
• Pro-active, flexible, self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills, confident in public speaking, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team in a fast pace environment.
• Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchUp, and video editing is a plus
• Personal interest and curiosity in contemporary art.
Interns will be given a stipend. Interested parties please send full resume and available dates via email to Jenny Tam: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17, 2017.